Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Back in London

We dragged ourselves out of bed bright and early the next morning (very difficult) tried to eat breakfast then hopped on the bus for the drive through Belgium back to Calais. This was quite a long trip but as we both slept quite a bit we didn't really notice.

I know I have already posted a few pics from London but after we got back we went for a walk and the light was beautiful, so I'll post a few more! We just stayed one night on the way home. We could of had more as there were heaps of thing we didn't get to do and we loved using the underground, it was so easy to get aroud wherever we wanted to go.

The next day we went to Madame Trussades, a great thing to do, we were just about all toured out. We had a great time in here... I want that one!

We can all dream...

I always heard that 'Little Johnnie' was small, but Zadok had to stand on the base of this one to increase his height.

Last park! This photo looks green but the incredibly hot weather across the UK had left all the parks looking like deserts, the grass had all died in the heat. I guess they dont usually have to water it twice a day to keep it alive!

Then it was back to the hostel, grab our stuff, jump on the underground and off to Heathrow. We arrived back in Dubai having had an absolutely amazing time, we had seen and done so much.

So I hope you enjoyed that little journey! Sorry I got so slow at the end, I have been really busy. Keep checking back because I already have photos from here to blog, and all the Australia ones as well!

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home