Thursday, October 05, 2006

Footy and the Hounds

I had my first pilgrimage to the MCG (Melbourne Cricket Ground) the AFL ground and also the venue for cricket games in the summer. We saw Collingwood absolutely thrash Hawthorn but it was still great to be there.

This is start of the game with the teams about to run through the carefully made banner.
Here is brother Doug enjoying a beer and the company of one of Phil and Dan's (his housemates) dogs. They have 2 rather large boxers and when I visited they were babysitting another! I wont bore you with a list of all my stuff that Toby ate... I learnt my lesson eventually.

A big 'Hi' to Phil and Dan, and Doug of course!

Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor little camel

2:16 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Oh they are just the cutest Poochies I have Ever seen!!!!!!

4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see the pies were victorious...

8:42 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Not when it counted though... Not unusual as far as the Pies are concerned.

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah the pooch is cute, but I recon the guy is cuter.

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I reckon the guy is cuter too! (but mums probably don't count)

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home