Thursday, May 17, 2007

Happy Birthday To ME!

Yesterday I celebrated my birthday. It's great being a teacher on your birthday because kids get so excited for you.


Here is a terrible pic of me! It was my little friends birthday as well, her Mum brought the cake for us to share.

Sheila and the kids made me this adorable card... Who taught those kids to spell!!!! Click on it for a better look. I got lots of nice pressies and lots of really good laughs! Zadok and I went out for dinner last night and next week we are going out with a big bunch of friends.

It's half term this weekend, so in just 6 hours I will be lady of leisure for a full 4 days...

Labels: ,

Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a lovely birthday. We were all thinking of you.

love dad and mum
XX

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy Birthday chicken :)

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had a lovely birthday!!
The card looks great!! Love Josie

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday :)

Love Jacci

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home