Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Mamzar in a different light

Of course I dragged our visitors off to my fave spot, Mamzar Beach Park. I wouldn't bore you with more photos of this lovely location but when we got there we witnessed what we figured was the filming of an ad for some sort of soft drink.


There were lots of skinny girls prancing round in their bikinis (that is not one of them in the foreground....)

None of the buildings in the background are usually there, just clean white beach... The huts were just all part of the set. In the right photo you can see what must have been the star striding down the beach under the cover of an umbrella. We are watching out for the ad to come on TV!

At the end of the afternon even beach-despises Zadok and Lesa had to admit they had had a very pleasant afternoon... I knew I'd bring them around!

Labels: , ,

Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha how funny

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home