Thursday, November 09, 2006

My good friend Jen

Sorry for that little hiatus! I have been very slack posting. School is busy and there are various things going on taking up time and head space. I wanted to put these few photos on of my friend Jen. I caught up with her at home in August.

Here we are at 7 Mile Beach (is it the right one Dad?) It's about a 20 minute drive out of Hobart and a great place for a brisk walk.

It's funny cause I was thinking of emailin Jen and doing this post this afternoon when she sent me an sms. We must have connections.

Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, that is Seven Mile Beach. Five Mile Beach is on the other side. When you do the circuit walk it is a very very long way, but worth it. On one side, the waves are crashing in. On the other they lap quietly at the shore. The sand dunes near the end are impressively huge. It is a good idea to walk while the tide is going out as the water reaches the tree line on the Five Mile side however,there is a track among the trees.

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy, I'm not sure if you remember me, but my name is Marcus. I knew you through Jen in about 2000/2001. This is weird, but I came across your site when I was searching for "Dhabi" when I saw your pic of Jen! I havent heard from her for years, so I'd really appreciate it if you could say 'Hi' for me. Thanks :-)

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home