Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Jacci's Wedding

I stole these photos of Jacci and Matt's wedding off Josie's Blog. Jacci and I met when we both went to Smithton to complete our Internships, Jacci at Smithton High and myself at Edith Creek Primary School. We stayed in the nurses quaters at the hospital, the whole time was quite an experience. Little did we know 6 months later we would both be LIVING in Smithton working in the above mentioned schools. For those of you that don't know, Smithton is in the very North Western tip of Tasmania and has a distinctly rural taste to it. We enjoyed a year of drinking in the local pub, quiet DVD evenings, aerobics classes in the Guide Hall etc. etc. I also had a lot to do with cows... That is another story though!
Here are Jacci and Matt, I hope you guys had the best day, I can't wait to here from you!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Jacci and Matt got married at Grindlewald near Launceston. Isn't the Chappel cute?
Image hosting by Photobucket
And here are Jacci and Josie, Josie also spent a year in sunny Smithton with us.
Image hosting by Photobucket
This was my first really 'big' event that I have missed, a close friend's wedding, and I coped ok. The time leading up was probably worse than the actual day. When I am home in August we will have to relive the whole thing... Hahaha

Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got the shock of my life. I am on your blog! I was a bit horrified to see pictures of me but your kind words made up for it :-) These are actually the first pics I've seen of the BIG day which is why I'm so surprised. I'm sure when I get back I'll have hundreds of photos waiting for me so I can show them ALL to you when you come over ;-) he he he
Love
Jacci

5:56 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Hey Jacci!
Hope your honeymoon was great! Of course you are on here, it was a very important event!

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home