Thursday, December 15, 2005

Christmas Parties

Last night we had the Trade Centre residents party, which was held in the Palm Garden at the Trade Centre and also the JPS Christmas function, which was held in the Lawn Garden at the Trade Centre! It was good cause we could be at both. The residents party was quite massive with heaps of food and drink... There was a chocolate fountain but by the time I got there a few too many kids had been dipping their fingers in it for my liking!
Here ae some photos from the school do.
Teresa, Kate and Martin. All from Year 2, Martin is our fearless leader (he also teaches his own class). There are 8 Year 2 classes at JPS this year.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Angie and I. The song my kids did an 'acrobat dance' to in the production came on and we decided we should relive the moment! I have some photos of that and i think I am allowed to post them so I will when I get around to it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And Zadok and I
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Hmmmm... How did that comment get through???? Zadok hs just pointed out how blobby I look in on of those photos, must be an optical illusion!?!

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home