Monday, December 19, 2005

'Ffinlo'

We have been slaving away the last few weeks, practising for the Christmas Production, a singing dancing musical spectacular called Ffinlo. It was all about a clown who lost his nose. I have permission for most kid to be on the net now, so here are some snaps!
Here is the whole class (minus those who I cant put on here)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here is a Muscle Man, Ffinlo and Rudolph
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Khalid and his Clomping Camels
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and the Agile Acrobats all the way from Alaska
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This one is so cute I had to put it on, these are 2 of my Australian kids
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I am on holidays now for 2 weeks, YAY! Stay tuned for my next installment... Wendy goes to the snow....

Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy.
Happy holidays! I will be joining you soon ~ not in Dubai, but on holidays.

The pics are great. What wonderful costumes! I wish we were able to see the presentation.
love mum xx

ps cute students

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home