Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy New Year!

2006 is here.... Happy New Year to you all from Zadok and I. We spent New Year at Irish Village which is a great outdoor venue on the other side of the creek.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It was cold! It poured with rain in the afternoon of the eve, our second dose of rain for the season! The mornings are cold and dark now, but it is still sunny nearly every day. The good thing about the light cloud cover is we have had some great sunsets.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
If i take a photo from this spot next year you will be able to see the Burj Dubai looming up in the background, it is going to be the tallest building in the world (so they say).
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here is an oddity for Dubai!
I am back at school now for a few days, next week I have a 5 day break for the 2nd Eid. Stay tuned for pics of the new car... Everything is sorted and Zadok is happily driving it around!

Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year.

Found ur blog from expat.blog.

You've got interesting post here.

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey , you have a great blog. I read almost all of your posts and they are great. You guys seem to be a very cute couple too...heheh..I hope thats not offensive in any way. Keep it going....Cheers!!!

Gautam

3:52 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Hey Josie,
Oh well these things happen! How was cadbury's, I think I will put it on my 'to do'list when i come home again!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I of course bring all the cuteness to this couple.... Hehehehe

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No doubt about that..!!!

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Wendy... she's so hot right now...

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home