Sunday, January 22, 2006

The New Car

Here is a picture of Zadok with his new car!
Image hosting by Photobucket
It is a Peugeot 307. I think it is 2003 (I know I wrote 1993... I am not quite that thick, just trying to blog before school! 1993 is ancient as far as cars go here). It is really very nice and goes well. Zadok is enjoying driving it around. The yellow car is at the mechanics, when he is finished with it we will advertise it and see if we can sell it.

I don't have my licence yet, it is very expensive to insure people under 25, it was diffiult to even get insurance for Zadok, so there is no point me driving before May.

Yesterday my Smithton friend Jacci got married! CONGRATULATIONS JACCI AND MATT! As soon as someone sends me a picture I will put it here. It is also our wedding anniversary today, which is hard to believe! One year already!

Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its a 2003 not 1993

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's DEFINITELY not a 1993 :)

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Wedding annev. ! ... Great Car...I think its a 2003...for sure its not a 1993. Have a great evening you two.

Gautam

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The car looks great! Hope you're having a fantastic day!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

My Goodness you have been married for one year! I cannot believe how fast that time has gone... Hope you had a lovely day ;)

10:40 AM  
Blogger AM said...

Wow congratulations for your wedding anniversary and the new car :D ... ok belated wish ;)

7:48 PM  
Blogger AM said...

By the way, great blog :)

7:50 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Yes... One year, quite the achievement, about 60 to go, Inshalla!

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You chose a french car? :o)

1:04 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I didn't do much choosing... I just said boring things like that costs too much. Thanks to everyone for their well wishes!

Josie, i will certainly steal your pictures, Thanks!

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home