Sunday, June 15, 2008

What Wendy did next

Oh, I cant believe I've done it again, not posted for months! I've been busy??? Anyway, quick one today then maybe some photos for you later in the week.

I have just 10 days of school to go, all eyes are on Thursday the 26th when we all break up for a blissful 9 week holiday! Usually this means some sort of holiday and then back home to Australia for a significant amount of time, but not this year!

Zadok and I are off to Malaysia for 2 and a half I've booked the flights but nothing else (yet...) we have a vague plan. We've got our lonely planet book and borrowed backpacks. We'll see what happens!

After that it's back to Dubai, Zadok has a few more days off then it's back to work for him. I then leave for Nepal, I am going to volunteer in an orphanage for 5 weeks. You can read about RCDP here. In brief I will do a week of language, then a week of 'cultural integration' (I think traveling round and getting the lay of the land). Then 3 weeks living in the orphanage being a dog's body I guess! Possibly working in the school although I was trying to avoid that.

Then when that's done, back home to get back into the Dubai lifesyle (I've already booked in with my beautician, haha) and back to school at the start of September!

Labels:

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home