Sunday, April 27, 2008

A head for Heights

I just recieved this in my morning trawl through my emails, it's a photo from the top of the current tallest building in the world, the Burj Dubai (It's not finished yet so some would say it doesn't count but I am not picky). It is currently 629 meters tall, the only other structure to reach this height was the Warsaw radio mast which collapsed in 1991. Apparently office space is selling for $4000 a sq ft. The Burj is currently schedules to open in Sep 2009, 9 months late (and counting).

If you look on the far left you can see a patch of green, it's Safa Park. I work just to the left of this and live just above it near the sea. Also on the left you can see a group of buildings, this is where I will live, sometime, when they hurry up (?) and finish our apartment. Hopefully before I am 60....

Labels: ,

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home