Saturday, January 06, 2007

I've blogged it before....

And I'll blog it again! Mamzar Beach Park is one of my favoutite places in Dubai. It lies on the corniche at the edge of Dubai heading into Sharjah.

It's so peaceful here and there is usually hardly anyone else around, especially compared to the busier beach park in the city. Here is Dad standing on the inlet beach with the Sharjah skyline in the background.

And the prettier beach that faces into the Gulf. I like the end beach better as it's not really effected by the Deira Palm, but the others are still good also. I looks like the weather was good... But it's been very cold here by Dubai standards. We actually swam but we didn't last very long and I'd give it another month before I had another attempt!

Mum was highly amused by this sign, but she and Dad had not really experienced the full force of shopping as a passtime in Dubai.

It is Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) after all! We were down at Dubai Creek but I think there are plenty more pics of that to come!

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home