Thursday, January 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Mel!

Last Friday night we all headed to Barasti Bar to celebrate Mel's Birthday.

Here are Muriel and I giving Mel a birthday kiss.

We had a hilarious night.

Zadok's alta ego, the Galloping Rhino came out.

He spent the evning throwing his substatial weight around the dance floor and the mellow seating area, he also threw anyone else that came near him... I am sure that this is cuddle and not a headlock!

Mel's husband Craig also provided some special birthday entertainment, until he was asked to stop by security!

.

A good night had by all, I am sure it's not a birthday Mel will quickly forget!

Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Galloping Rhino hey? Interesting if not unusal alter ego... :) I can just picture Z chasing you around with a horn on his head!!

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The due with the chest and belly-hair ... not sure I'd be showing it off... then again, if I had a flat tummy like him, maybe I would!

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home