Monday, January 22, 2007

Happy Anniversary to us!



Today the Husband and I celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary. Here is Zadok's fave wedding photo, at the Gorge in Launceston, Tasmania. We were married in the Fairy Dell which is just nearby this shot. I have other favourite's maybe I will show them to you one day. This photo does make me smile because we had to chase after this peacock to get in the right spot!

We have had a busy happy year... ermmmm, somewhat smoother than the first year! Lets hope there are many more harmonious years to come!

Tim Hughes took our wedding photos. We were and still are thrilled with them. He did VON's before mine and has done a number of my friends since. You can see his website HERE.

Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Wendy,
That photo is a beautiful one!!
Congratulations of two years, that's wonderful!
Love Josie xoxox

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary Wendy! It's hard to believe it's been two years. I wish you both many more happy years to come.
Love
Jacci

5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Wendy,
Tickets for Varekai cost $109 each for A reserve. When I saw it in Japan it was about 115000 Yen which is the equivalent in AUD. So, I assume it's all the same. I am sure you will love the show!! :)

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home