Wednesday, May 17, 2006

What Zadok did next...


In early February Zadok was moved from Ship Repair to New Building (he spent some time there last year but this is a permanent move). As the name suggests, instead of fixing stuff he is now building stuff. They are building this oil rig for a Norwegian firm.

He is much happier in New Building as it is closer to what he wants to do. The hours are still long but he gets Friday off every week and usually part of Saturday. The conditions are better aswell, especially with summer just round the corner. He has also just been promoted and received accompanied status so that is good news for us.

I have been very slack lately. I think this is the longest time I have gone without blogging since I started. I am writing end of year novels... I mean reports... and there are various other things going on at school that make life more hectic than normal. I also keep forgetting the camera. I never read blogs if there isn't photos with them. Things should calm down in about 3 weeks. I have just 30 days of school remaining, there are 6 weeks untill Europe and 10 weeks until Australia!

Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wendy you and Zadock must be so excited to be going to Europe. You guys will have a blast. It is such a great adventure. Take lots of photos.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Hey chicky,
I hope we will have a fab time! Great news that you are enjoying school. I will be once the holiday is here! Hahahaha.

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once went to school

7:36 AM  
Blogger Toni M Photography said...

Hi Wendy,
This is Toni. Not sure if you remember me. I was / am in Education with guys at some stage. I found your blog via Josie's and someone else. Sounds like you guys are having a blast. Love hearing about life is Dubai. Maybe one day I'll get there. Keep up the great work,

Cheers Toni

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Zadok is playing with super sized lego!!

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home