Thursday, December 01, 2005

November Left Overs

Here are a few things we got up to I never got round to posting about.

On Sunday we took the kids to Creek Park for a day of 'Healthy Eating' and 'Active Activities'(?). I got smart and took some back-on photos. No one is identifiable so i can put them here I guess...
Checking out the lay out and making a plan of attack... 'there's a playground here, here, here, and here' they tell me.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Enjoying the mini beach, this is the same beach that featured in the Flugtag Photos.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Zadok and I went to the Dubai Race Track and watched the GT 500 (not quite sure what that means). Not really my cup of tea but it was interesting to see the track... Couldn't really get a good shot of the cars though.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And Mike turned 30, oh I mean 29. We celebrated at home then went out for all you can eat Seafood.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like you had some fun! The mini beach looks nice!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I always think of that old show 'it's a knockout' when the kids wear their hats. There was always a blue, red, green and yellow team. Got some good Dubai type snaps from this weekend... Will post them soon.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home