Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Jebel Ali Beach and Camels

Last Friday Zadok got the afternoon off so we headed out to Jebel Ali Beach with Mike, Sandie, Martin and Ahsa. Jebel Ali is about 30 minutes South West of our place, and to get to the beach we drive through some desert. We often see camels there, and there is a whole group (herd?) that must live right near the beach. We got up really close!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Our camera should be back in a week, thanks to Mike and Sandie for these pics! Sandie took this one of the sunset, beautiful!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I am on holiday starting tomorrow, and we have planned a camping trip to the East Coast. Zadok looks like he might have 2.5 days off to come... But I wont believe it until we are driving out of Dubai!

Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are awesome pics - I especially like the camel...of course...

8:24 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

They are always wandering accross the road out there, it is pretty cool.

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the links to the map and Sandie's and Mike's blog. Very clever!
The sunset is soooo nice.

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pictures are very cool

2:00 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I know I am clever.... Well I am working at it at least.

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Camels are good to eat...

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh right... have you tried one?

9:04 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Hmm... You know its not like I eat in public a lot, but when Ramadan isn't important to you personally it is really hard to remember not to swig the bottle or try the cake or whatever.... Anyway, i quite enjoyed Ramadan, I'll look forwards to it next year!

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home