Saturday, June 04, 2005

Sailing

Mike and Sandie have recently bought a sailing boat and on Friday they took us out for a spin. We left from the Jebel Ali Sailing Club which is nestled just near the Jumeirah Palm, if you look down the blog to the ariel photos we were sailing just above the palm. It was great fun although a little scary as the boat is not really made for four (especially when one of those people is Zadok) and it was quite windy so we got up to a good speed. It was also quite choppy out of the bay. It was great to see the palm close up, there are quite a few villas nearing completion. The sea is like a bath and has got really really salty. Apparently it's not reached it's maximum temperature yet, another few weeks and it will be unswimable!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VON!!!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy,

I have finally had time to sit and work out what I am supppose to do the reply to you. Your life seems soooo glamourous and the temp is amazing how on earth are you going to manage our 12 degrees and drizzling rain? Cant wait to see you although you will look disgustingly healthy with that gorgeous tan! Sri Lanka will be great - who would have imagined you would be this globe trotter during our uni days? How is your class going? Do you have work after the holidays? Arent reports just the best of Fun (ha ha) I am busy spending my holidays sleeping cleaning and running children to all their social activities, Darryl and Alex leave for Melbourne for a basketball tournament on Thursday and return Tuesday morning so it will just me Matt Grace and me for the long weekend. When I return to school on Tuesday I will be having a 2nd year student, a male, should be interesting, I hope Im up to it anyway, I have to take Matt and Friend to the movies so I try and write again soon, Lots of hugs and kisses, Helenxx

5:31 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

It's nott too hard! I'll email cause then your more likely to read my reply...
Love Wendy.

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wowzers! That looks totally kewel! Your blog page is totally wickid, and it's on my list of faves. Rock on!

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home