Sunday, May 22, 2005

Reports, Reports, Reports

I am being very boring at the moment and writing my end of year reports. They are extremely long and detailed. This is only my sixth week with the children so that doesn't exactly speed up the process. I just keep thinking, holidays soon, holidays soon. It's like a mantra I chant in my head.....

Speaking of holidays, the summer holidays here are about 11 WEEKS long. This seems like a very long time to me. Zadok and I are still ironing out the last of our holiday issues, will update soon.

Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Primary/High school holidays are about 7 weeks, maybe 8 I think.
We also get mid term break in first and second term, shorter hours during Ramadan and various other Muslim holidays... Nice.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home