Thursday, June 02, 2005

Thursday...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is me in the evening of a Thursday. Thursday has got to be my favourite day of the week... It is the first day of my weekend. Not many people here have a two day weekend, so when I get up on a Thursday everyone else has already gone to work. This morning I had a coffee and read some book, then went to the gym for a quick treadmill. Next I spent an hour or so at the pool.

I came back upstairs and got on messenger where I was met with Rachel, Lauren and Barry, so I chatted to them for a while. Sandie works a half day on Thursday so we have slipped into the habit of going to the pool together in the afternoon. The pool is the place to be when it is 38 degrees. Today was especially enjoyable as Zadok got home at 6, and he has the day off tomorrow. Our weekends don't always coincide. Anyway, so all this leads to a very relaxed feeling, and me being in a stupid enough mood to think it is a good idea to take silly photos of myself and post them on my blog..... Hmmmmmm....

Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Yes, I am a little brown. You get that when every single day without fail is sunny.

I get up in the morning and almost start to wonder what the weather will be like before I remember, it's hot or hotter, sunny or sunnier.

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA HA! I just spotted a picture of me on the mirror... I'm famous!

Love Bec

11:06 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Everyone is going to be like... WOW Bec, you are so famous, I saw a picture of you in a picture on some losers blog....

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah right... you just didn't realise it was yourself! HAHAHA!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

WHAT???

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bec...what r u on about?
Lolly

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok... I feel kinda dumb now... I didn't read what you wrote properly. I thought you were implying that you saw a picture of me on some losers blog, and that it was uncool or something... hmmm! I don't even get it myself anymore! Becky

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ima confused

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so am i

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wendy, you have weird friends!

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home