Monday, May 16, 2005

It's My Birthday!

Well today I have turned the grand old age of 24..... I have had a great day, one of my students had her 6th birthday today so it was good fun to celebrate both birthdays in our class. Zadok gave me chocolates and we are working on another present... Watch this space!
I have recieved so many texts and emails and a few cards, all of which I have really enjoyed. Yvonne is going to kill me but I have to post her email here cause I loved it. I showed all my children and it was interesting the reponse, they could all tell it was really special, I guess they have experienced a lot of seperation in their 6 years.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one Yvonne. I wish I had thought of that!

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Wendy
I still talk about you to the kids so I will let them know it wasy your birhtday.
Bye
Kerri

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home