Saturday, June 25, 2005

Last Week!

I am sitting in my classroom it's very early on Saturday morning, but there is a smile on my face because I only have 4.5 days of school left until I start my ridiculously long summer holidays.

Also, it is now 5.5 sleeps until Zadok and I leave for Sri Lanka. The .5 is there because we leave at 3.30 in the morning, from Dubai. So it is probably not even going to be .5 of a sleep.

Today they are coming to take my computer away from me which is very very sad. No more email/blog from school. Oh well. Will have to manage from home.

While I am in this counting down mood, I will also tell you that it is 3 weeks today till I arrive under sunny Tasmanian skies. Counting down!!!

Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Hmm... We've never organised anything this far ahead before....

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Wendy,
We are looking forward to having you home again. Today the sun is shining, the sky is a beautiful blue....the heater is on full blast, and I had to use buckets of water to defrost the car this morning because the front tap had frozen!!

5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"sunny" tasmanian skies...you'd be lucky!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

But Australia's really hot all the time, Isn't it?

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home