Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The Pool at School

Every week my children go swimming at school as part of their PE program. Yesterday was their last swim for the school year so they got free play. Mrs Field (my trusty teaching assisstant) and I decided it would be fun to go in with them.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I have never seen anything quite like it. These kids spend heaps of time in the water, they are like little fish.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I was dunking them and throwing them off me and they just go under again and again with no fuss. Very Cute!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like heaps of fun Wendy!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I was exhausted after.

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got your teachers bathers on have you?

3:23 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Actually, since i don't own a pair of bathers that would be considered appropriate for this activity I am wearing a top over my bikini... Which was noted by my fashion concious 6 year olds.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home