Tuesday, September 27, 2005

A few things

I have just changed my blog so you have to do one of those letter identification things before you comment, I seem to be getting quite a few bulk comments so hopefully that will stop now.

Unfortunately the screen on our camera had a bit of an accident so I am cameraless at the moment. I have a few pics in reserve so I will be able to post these. Hopefully we will have it fixed fairly soon.

Tomorrow is International Day at school, a celebration of our home countries, it is meant to be great and I am really looking forward to it! I will borrow someones camera so I can post some snaps.

Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Just testing!

7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

same

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I thought I would too! To be just as cool as you guys!

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy International Day. Hope you can get hold of another camera for pics of the day. Make sure you get one of yourself. I'm sure everyone would love to see your Wiggles costume, if you are still planning to use it!!

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am one of Wendy's friends

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home