Thursday, September 29, 2005

International Day

Yesterday we had International Day at school. It is an event mostly run by the parents, they all set up stalls promoting their home countries displaying artifacts, pictures and most importantly food! The children learn Anthems or dances or other songs from their countries and perform them in a big show. Everyone wears something from theor country. I have some great photos of the kids but I might send them around by email. I dressed up as Murray, the red Wiggle....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It was a really great day, I was forever counting children as there were hundreds of parents and visitors there, plus the thousand JPS children all wanting a look in, I ate so much food I don't think I'll need to eat for a week.

Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't want to see wiggles, they are common in this country, and not that interesting. I want to see the pics of the other students/people/food etc.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Sorry. Legal issues have made me decide not to post pics of the kids anymore, and I am afraid they are in all my photos. I will email them round later. Did you have a good birthday? Are you purposely avoiding me on messenger?????

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home