Monday, September 08, 2008

Back in Dubai, Back at Work.

I have been back in Dubai for 2 weeks now would you believe! Nepal certainly was an interesting experience, I'm not quite sure what to say when people ask me about my summer! i haven't started blogging any photos yet, trying to work up some momentum to start.

I am back at work, I've hd a week with no children and a day with the children. They all seem quite nice. I have a big class of 27 and one little girl with special needs but she is a sweety and comes with her own assisstant so that should be ok.

Dubai is a bit of a drag this month, it's hot hot hot, so not much to do outside, it's also Ramadan so no eating or drinking in public during the day, and restuarants and bars are quieter in the evening. The only thing that is not quieter is our neighbourhood, we live amoungst lots of locals and due to the fasting in the day, they are up late at night... Having all sorts of gatherings.

Labels: , , ,

Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My preference is 4 several photos per day Wend.When u have built up momentum .Looking 4ward 2 them.Dad.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lucky little girl to have you as her teacher. You will do a great job with her.
love mum xx

2:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

-2 degrees C last night. What a difference in our temperatures! Mid to low teens during the day. Its great to have snow on the mountains. Getting warmer through the day but still enjoying our fire in the evenings.
mum xx

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home