Monday, August 08, 2005

Holiday in my Holiday

Last week... Or the week before, Rach and I went down the East Coast. We stayed a night in Bicheno, a night in Port Arthur and two nights with Rach's 'special friend' Ed. Finally I have organised some of the pics and am bothering to post them.

Bicheno is really a very beautiful place. This is us on the big beach with Diamond Island in the back ground.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sun setting, taken from the little beach.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the Cosy Cabin we stayed in, firght in the middle of the town. It was very nice an I would reccomend it... It was a Deluxe one.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is Rach and I being silly... How strange.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Looks like you had a really great time.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home